Mark is an articulate intuitive and has a clarity that is illuminating, revelatory and at times even painful. Warren Bennis, (1925-2014) leadership pioneer
Need to get through to someone today?
Mark Goulston, M.D. Founder and Co-CEO of the Goulston Group. He is a business advisor, consultant, speaker, trainer, coach and confidante to CEOs and Board Chairman. As a result of his rich and diverse background and experiences, Dr. Goulston increases people’s ability to get through to anyone.
- FBI and police hostage negotiation trainer
- Crisis psychiatrist for 30 years
- UCLA professor of psychiatry for 25 years
- Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- One of America’s Top Psychiatrists 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011 selected by the Consumers’ Research Council of America
- Author or co-author of seven books
- His book, “Just Listen,” became the top book on listening in the world and top book at Amacom books for five years
- His book, “Get Out of Your Own Way,” published in 1996, has been in top five self help books at Amazon for past five years
- His next book, “Talking to Crazy: How to Deal with the Irrational and Impossible People in Your Life,” from the American Management Association (due October 21) is their lead book for Fall, 2015
- Contributor to: Harvard Business Review, Business Insider, Fast Company, Huffington Post, Psychology Today
- Record number of registrants at Citrix webinar (9,200)
- Subject of PBS special, “Just Listen with Dr. Mark Goulston”
- Frequent guest expert in media including: CNN, Fox News, CBS/NBC/ABC/BBC News, Oprah, Today, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, Investor’s Business Daily, Los Angeles Times
- Co-Host of an all Black weekly radio show
- Is the Co-Founder of Heartfelt Leadership
- Creator of Healing the World, One Conversation at a Time
- Is the Resident Big Brother at Business Women Rising
- Serves on the Board of Advisers of American Women Veterans and Dr. Oz’ foundation,Health Corps.
Confidante and Consultant
The Goulston Group CEO/C-Suite Executive clients include:
GE, IBM, Merrill Lynch, British Airways, Xerox, Disney, Cisco, FedEx, Mattel, State Farm, Goldman Sachs, Accenture, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Hyatt, Coca-Cola, Kaiser Permanente, AARP, E&Y, HCA, Costco, Northwest Mutual, USC, UCLA, University of Alabama, ESPN, Conference Board, Los Angeles DA, Superior Court Judges of Santa Clara County, ABA and the FBI.