- Purchase tickets before 6pm Friday to save time and money - Prepaid admission = $35 for Members and $45 for Guests - Members, add your guests names & contact information
– Purchase tickets before 6pm Friday to save time and money
– Prepaid admission = $35 for Members and $45 for Guests
– Members, add your guests names & contact information in the comment area when prepaying
– Walkup admission for: $50 for Members or $50 for Guests
For more than 100 million adults in the US alone, the start of each morning can begin with a single question, “How much pain will I be in today?” The consequences can permeate one’s entire life: the ability to function, capacity to work, and the opportunity to live with dignity. All can be compromised. Couple these challenges with the devastating impact of the opioid epidemic, and the country is in the midst of a pain crisis. We need a new path.
At this week’s METal Meeting, Dr. Jason Wersland will share how to control you body’s pain issues and many of the next generation solutions. Dr. Wersland’s story began in 2007 when he had a bad injury in a motorcycle accident. Necessity became the mother of invention, and Dr. Wersland created something to help deal with his pain.
Purchase Event Tickets
This METal Event is $35* for METal Members, $45 for pre-paid Non-Members/Guests.
Online ticket purchases close at 6 pm on Friday.
*All attendees who do not pre-purchase their ticket by 6 pm Friday will pay $50 at the door.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Guests List (Attending 13)
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 12:30 pm PST
The Ahrya Fine Arts Theater8556 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211